Do you want to avoid excessive costs?
Do you have a regular schedule that protects your investment?
Would you like the peace of mind that comes with a Manufacturers, factory trained Engineer servicing your Tadano Faun Machine?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions then here is your answer!
Contact Cranes UK for one of our fully trained engineers to service your Tadano Faun machine
- Regular periodic service and maintenance is proven to reduce long term maintenance costs, minimise down-time and extend the service life of your machine.
- The expertise and experience of a Tadano Faun Engineer can spot potential problems before they happen, service to the recommended standard of the manufacturer and advise you on any of your Tadano Faun Enquiries.
- All this with the full support of our Parts and Technical Network direct to the Manufacturer.
Over a 12 Month period (minimum contract), your machine will be attended on 3 occasions and serviced to the manufacturers recommended standard using genuine filters where necessary. This will be covered by a fixed, competitive price so you always know what your invoice will be. If any further work is required you will be notified before any repair is carried out.
Example Service Schedule
A service will be conducted every 500 hours of operation or every 6 months, whichever is sooner.
Service ‘A’ – 500 Hrs or 6 Monthly
- This is the ‘basic’ service where the engine oil and filters are changed along with engine fuel filters.
- The remainder of the service is checking and adjusting levels and other items where necessary.
Service ‘B’ – 1000 Hrs or 12 Monthly (2000 Hrs or 24 Monthly)
- This is regarded as a ‘full’ service where all oils and filters listed in the service schedule are changed along with those listed in the 500 Hr Service.
- Levels are checked and adjusted where necessary.
- Listed items are checked and adjusted where necessary. It is recommended that after 2 years or 2000 hours some fluids and other assemblies are changed.
- Coolant should changed along with the hydraulic oil for example (though testing can be an option).
- 2000 Hr service is an extension of Service B.
Service ‘C’ – 1000 Hrs or 12 Monthly
- At least once per year the brakes will need to be inspected and the wheels will need to be rotated.
Did you know?
Proper tyre rotation, as recommended by manufacturers can sometimes DOUBLE the service life of your tyres and reduce fuel consumption.
How much is that worth to you and your business??
Contact us today to arrange your Service on +44 (0) 870 066 5466